How The Quiver Works
Using The Quiver marketplace, you can easily find, request to book, and pay for surfboard rentals all around the world. You can also easily list your board quiver for rent (as a rental listing owner), allowing others to rent out your boards so you can put them to work and start making extra cash.
2. Message the board owner directly if you have any questions and if not, go ahead and submit a rental request!
3. Easily pay, received a rental confirmation, and then have the peace of mind that comes with renting a board through The Quiver.
Here are a few tips when renting boards on The Quiver:
1. Most board owners keep the listings brief, so if you have any questions, want to know more about the board, if it's suitable, special requirements or requests, etc you can message them directly through the "Contact" option directly on the listing.
2. Boards can be in high demand, so if it's last minute/on the weekend/other peak times, please message them prior to submitting a booking request to ensure availability.
3. Need more help? Just send us an email and we're here to make sure you find and rent the perfect board!
For Rental Listing Owners:
2. Receive rental requests.
3. Communicate directly with renters to discuss specifics and also accept or deny all requests at your discretion.
4. Share your board with others, help out the community, and make extra cash while doing so!
Here are a few tips when listing your boards on The Quiver:
1. Be as descriptive and thorough as possible! The more detailed and thorough your listing is, the more interest and rental requests it will generate.
2. Use the highest quality images you have and you can also add a stock image as the cover if you'd like. Keep in mind the better the images, the more rental requests you'll likely receive.
5. Please mention and identify any logistical specifics, and/or booking agreement(s) that you might require of users to accept and comply with in your listing.
6. Need some help with your listings or still have questions? Reach out to us here and we're always here to help!
Fees, Payments, and Disputes
To cover our costs for payment processing + marketplace operations, we charge a 10% transaction fee + the PayPal fee. The PayPal fee is based on your account's fees and is usually around 2.9%.
In the event that there is a dispute, you are covered by PayPal's Buyer and Seller Protection. For this reason, we use PayPal as the form of payment for all transactions.
We take the safety of our community seriously, so our team will review all listings and remove any that are suspicious and/or violate our community rules (see below).
1. Respect all other members and do not send spam, offensive, or threatening messages, leave comments, or engage in any other form of offensive communication.
2. Only create listings for board you own, are authorized to rent, and are in safe condition to use.
3. Try to answer all messages in a timely fashion.
4. The Quiver is a third-party marketplace and by using it, you must also comply with any and all local laws, regulations, safety measures, and/or booking agreement(s) by listing owners that are applicable.
5. We do not allow contact information or external links (URL's) on listings and/or in images that are added to listings. This includes emails, websites, and phone numbers.
6. For the safety and security of our community, we do not allow contact information to be sent through our messaging prior to a confirmed booking. Sending messages containing your personal information, contact information, or taking transactions off our platform is against our policies and can result in being removed from our community.