This is a self-shaped board built specifically for rental on the Quiver:
- has an indestructible glass job so you don't have to worry about any wear and tear
- works in both small waves and large waves (it's been taken out at 6ft Blacks Beach and is a whole lot of fun!)
- beginners will be able to handle it, but if your experienced you can really shed it too - wide nose to get you in early but the rest of the board performs more like a shortboard
- at 6'6'' and 2.5" thick it's short but has float.
- custom glass job design - stand out from everyone else at the beach
You can be guaranteed to have a successful trip with this board. Depending on what conditions you get on your trip to San Diego, this board will be allow to have a great time.
For the locals - rent this for your wife/girlfriend and see how it goes.
To make it super diverse I gave it 5 fin boxes so you can set it up as you wish, or even experiment with different fin setups on the same board:
- thruster (2+1)
- single fin
- single fin with side-bites
If you'd like to rent it for several days we can agree on a lower daily rate :) - just send me a message below.